- ACCEPTANCE.- Making any reservation implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- USER.- The person making the reservation must be of legal age and is responsible for the veracity of the information provided.
- PREPAYMENT.- The system may request payment as a guarantee by credit card or bank transfer. The reservation is subject to acceptance of payment by the banking entity. The rest of the amount must be settled upon check-in by cash or credit card.
- RESERVATION.- The reservation is effective when the user receives the reservation confirmation with its localisation number by email.
- TOURIST TAX.- The amount for the reservation will be increased by a tourist tax for the first 7 nights, at 0.66 € per day and per person older than 16 years of age.
- INFORMATION.- All information provided by the user is saved on a secure server, and we guarantee that this information shall be accessed exclusively by reservation staff, and only for the reservation purposes and to communicate with the client in regards to future promotions and deals.
- OCCUPANTS.- The client may only accommodate the maximum number of people as defined in the hotel rooms’ characteristics and as per the set rate.
- CLEANING.- The hotel room shall be made available to the client duly clean. The client commits to leave the hotel room reasonably clean, without rubbish or leftover food.
- EQUIPMENT.- The client commits to leave the hotel room in the same conditions they found it upon entering, in terms of furniture and equipment preservation.
- MODIFICATIONS.- We reserve the right to change the hired hotel room for one with similar or better characteristics in the event of force majeure, such as occupation or damages suddenly occurring after the date of the reservation. These changes shall be at no cost to the client.
- CANCELLATION.- For cancellations received 24 hours or more before arrival, 100% of the amount paid shall be returned. Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to arrival & no-shows, will be charged a 100% as cancellation fee (reservations not entitled to a refund).
DATA PROTECTION: all the requested data are needed as part of the contract.
ELECTRONIC CONTRACT: the contract is done exclusively via the emails sent between the parties.
ARCHIVE OF THE CONTRACT: the parties agree to appoint Icnea Tecnologia SL (Mandri 38, Barcelona) as a trusted third party that will keep custody of the contract registration.
AUTHORISATION OF PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATION: the client authorises to receive promotional & sales communications by email as long as he/she can unsubscribe at any time.
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLAINTS: the procedure to file complaints is by email, specifying reservation number and the reason for the complaint and addressed to the address ‘email@example.com’.